Established by Victor Farris in the early 1940’s, Farris engineering designs and produces a wide range of spring-loaded and pilot operated pressure relief valves.
Farris is a recognized leader to the process industries worldwide.
A pioneer in the field, Farris Engineering created many products that remain industry standard. Farris originated computer software to assist customers in the sizing and selection of valves. A recent reorganization of manufacturing plants and process maximized production effectiveness to enable Farris to ensure that the service levels provided continue to meet the customers’ expectations.
The below series can be used in Air-, Gas-, Vapor-, Steam- and Liquid applications in standard Carbon- & Stainless Steel but also in in Alloy Steel such as Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex and NACE compliant materials.
All valves are ASME NB and PED 2014/68/EU compliant and conform to applicable API & other International Standards.
- Sizes: from 1″ x 2″ to 20″ x 24″
- Pressure Range: 15 to 6000 psig, 1.0 to 413 barg
- Options: Balanced Bellows, O-Ring Seat, Open Bonnet
- Sizes: from 1/2″ x 1″ to 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Pressure Range: 15 to 6500 psig, 1.0 to 448 barg
- Options: O-Ring Seat, Balanced Design, Flanged, Socket Weld, Welding Nipple & Sanitary Connections